Helen Allard, owner, WHOLEmade
“Never having purchased a business before, I needed the process laid out for me so we could troubleshoot some initial problems with the contracts from the other side. Meredith provided clear advice and worked collaboratively with the sellers’ attorney to find terms everyone was happy with — and got our transaction done on a tight timeline. I know who to call now for all my business and real estate legal needs. Thanks for the peace of mind, Meredith.”
- Creation of for-profit and non-profit corporations
- LLC operating agreements
- Mergers, sales, and dissolutions
- Employment counseling
- Strategic planning & Board training
- Permits and licenses
Your business is unique. You need an attorney who takes the time to understand your goals and who responds quickly to your questions. Whether your business is a small startup or a multi-million-dollar enterprise, we can help you navigate the issues that arise. Attorney Fine is a member of the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce.
Our services include:
Choice of Entity and Operating Agreements
Real Estate & Leases
Succession & Estate Planning
Protecting Your Intellectual Property
Dispute Resolution & Collections
Zoning, Liquor Licenses & Other Permits
- Negotiated refinancing plan for Cape Pond Ice Co., Inc. that included state and private funds.
- Represented seller of a closely held home heating oil company.
- Represent several local real estate companies.
- Obtained relief from the Gloucester Zoning Board of Appeals to allow a home health-care business in a residential district.
- Negotiated cell tower agreement with Verizon.