Attorney Fine helps people buy and sell residential and commercial property in Essex, Middlesex, Worcester, Norfolk, and Barnstable counties and represents condominium associations on Cape Ann. She is a title agent for CATIC, New England’s largest domestic title insurance underwriter, and a member of the Real Estate Bar Association
Our services include:
Negotiating Contracts to Purchase and Purchase and Sale Agreements
Zoning and Other Permits
Commercial and Residential Leases
Development of New Housing
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Drafting and Amending Condominium Documents
Managing Condominium Associations, including Collections
Representative real estate sales
- Represented the buyer of $850,000 lakefront property in Worcester County that had been confiscated by the Internal Revenue Service for back taxes. The transaction required approval from the United States District Court.
- Represented seller of historic commercial building in downtown Salem.
- Represented buyer of a $1,875,000 waterfront home in Rockport.
- Represented first-time homebuyers in the purchase of a $315,000 home in Beverly.
- Represent developer of a 13-lot subdivision in Littleton.
- Created six-unit residential condominium and two-unit commercial condominium in downtown Gloucester.
- Represented seller of $1,260,000 property in Annisquam section of Gloucester.
- Represented seller of undeveloped land in Barnstable County.
- Represented buyer of $1,800,000 property on Gloucester’s Back Shore.
- Numerous transactions in Gloucester, Rockport, Essex, Manchester, Salem, Beverly, Ipswich, and Rowley.